Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mailbox Monday #3

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.




My Mailbox This Week:

 Courtesy of a Shelf Awareness contest.
















Courtesy of Pump Up Your Book Tour and the author for review.
















Was a fairly quiet mailbox this week which is a good thing as I am going to have to think about going back to work soon.  Until next week enjoy your books.

6 comments:

  1. I'm a little envious of the Richard Russo book - big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to Everybody's Fool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody's Fool looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody's Fool caught my eye. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, my eyes have fallen on Richard Russo's book also.

    ReplyDelete